- USA - Mebane, N.C. 27302
- Start route planner
- Job description
Share this job|
Marketing Communications Intern (m/f)
Tradition and Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2,800 employees at 12 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG of America, Inc., located in Mebane, North Carolina, is the main sales company of our US Group and responsible for the development and sales of our tailor-made heat exchangers for construction, forestry, agriculture, on-highway, compressor, material handling, industrial, off-highway, and mining markets.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining company social media: Facebook, Twitter, & Linkedin
- Monitor social analytics through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Website. Provide reports on a weekly/monthly basis to discuss feedback to increase engagement
- Brainstorm ideas for new and innovative campaigns
- Assist with planning of company events such as corporate celebrations, trade shows, and customer visits
- Assist with upkeep on website as needed
- Support in weekly Employee Engagement Committee meeting to report and provide input for overall internal communication marketing efforts
- Updating quarterly company newsletter and creating email blast
- Establish inventory and “transaction” system for marketing merchandise items
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for internal/external use
- Contribute to the team with your ideas for brand building and consistency across all marketing platforms
- Assist product managers in upkeep of product brochures
- Take product photos, organize and maintain photo collection
- Assist in redesign of product labeling (e.g. AKG cooler label)
- Assist product managers with price feedback analysis
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Keeps the VP and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
- Reports to: Marketing Administrator of AKG North America, Inc./Marketing Director (Interim)
- Completed or working towards degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is highly desired. Knowledge of graphic design, photography, and/or videography is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Passion for effective communication, branding, and marketing practices
- As available