- USA - Mebane, N.C. 27302
- Start route planner
- Job description
Share this job|
CAB Production Helper (m/f)
Tradition and Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 2,800 employees at 12 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG North American Operations, Inc. is the production company of the US AKG Group, with two production sites in Mebane, North Carolina, and Mitchell, South Dakota. Cooling solutions for construction, forestry, agriculture, on-highway, compressor, material handling, industrial, off-highway, and mining markets are manufactured in these two factories.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Transport completed cores from the CAB Core Assembly to the CAB Braze department.
- Remove jigs from racks in the CAB Braze department, appropriately match and store the jigs.
- Change the banding coils for each Core Assembler as needed.
- Report any issues to the Supervisor, or appropriate personnel, as soon as detected.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG’s environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the Information Handbook for Employees.
- Reports to: Supervisor
- Experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment is preferred.
- Must be available and able to work the agreed upon shift.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to walk (100%) of the time. May also be required to bend, stoop, pull, push, twist and turn.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs (50%) of the time.
- Must wear safety equipment PPE such as steel toe shoes, safety glasses and gloves.
- As available